skip to main content
Intensive English Program
The University of Mississippi – Office of Global Engagement

Transfer Information

Transferring to the Intensive English Program at The University of Mississippi from another school is a simple process. Students must submit the following items:

  1. Completed IEP Application Form
  2. Completed IEP Financial Certification
  3. Payment of the IEP Application Fee
  4. Completed Transfer Clearance Form

After your acceptance, our staff will help you complete the transfer process and a new I-20 will be issued (if necessary).

Translate »