Summer College for High School-IEP
SCHS-IEP offers academically gifted high school students the opportunity to…
• Study 2 academic intensive English courses for college credit (6 credit hours).
• Get a real glimpse at what life on a US college campus is like.
• Discover what professors expect of students at the college level.
• Explore the academic possibilities for future studies.
• Learn to manage free time and study hours.
• Build leadership and team skills.
• Make new friends and contacts from around the world.
How to Apply
Students from any country who meet the following admissions criteria are eligible to apply:
• must be in good academic and conduct standing over the last two years of high school
• must be between the ages of 15 and 18 years old
The first step is to apply online. Once we receive your application, you will be sent an email with some additional forms. Applicants must return the completed forms and additional requested documentation to email@example.com or via regular mail at:
Outreach and Continuing Education
Office of Pre-College Programs
University of Mississippi
P.O. Box 1848
University, MS 38677
For dates, schedule, and more information, click here or follow this link:
For costs, click here or follow this link:
For important medical information, click here or follow this link: