How to Apply to the UM Intensive English Program
Thank you for your interest in the Intensive English Program at The University of Mississippi! Below you will find a detailed explanation of the documents that we need in order for you to come to Mississippi on a student visa. We want to make coming to Ole Miss as easy as possible for you, so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Requirements: All IEP applicants must have completed High School and be over 18 years of age.
APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- IEP Application. Visit iep.olemiss.edu/apply to complete the online application or print out the paper version.
- Financial Certification Form. Print, complete, and return the IEP Financial Certification Form (PDF).
- Declaration of Family Traveling with Student. If a member of your family will be coming to the US with you, you must provide the following information: full name, date of birth, place of birth, relationship to enrolling student. The estimated cost per session will increase by $600 for each dependent accompanying the student.
- Non-refundable $125 Application Fee. This fee will be used to process your admission to the University of Mississippi and to mail you your I-20 immigration document via FedEx priority worldwide mail.
- Copy of Passport. We need a copy of the information page of the student’s passport.
Please send ALL application materials by email, fax, or to mailing address below.
Intensive English Program
620 All American Drive
P.O. Box 1848
University, MS 38677
Although applications are continuously accepted, students will be guaranteed admission only if they apply by the following deadlines:
For FALL: July 15
For SPRING: November 15
For FIRST SUMMER: April 15
For SECOND SUMMER: May 15